Ironhorse Model 4000
Also see Models
2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, Big & Tall
See a video
about the Model 4000
Summary Rated for 24 hour intensive use,
Fits people from 5'6" to 6'3",
Supports up to 400 lbs.
- High backrest design with inflatable air lumbar support insures personal fit for comfortable, prolonged sitting.
- Robotically welded, heavy gauge tubular steel frame with positively locking backrest.
- Anatomically contoured, high density, injection molded foam cushions are engineered for maximum memory and no pressure points.
- Laser cut, 14 gauge steel pan provides total support for the seat cushion. NO wires, springs or fabric strapping that can be found in sub-standard seat frames.
- Standard headrest is height and tilt adjustable. The angle and height can be locked into place for excellent support.
- Optional Deluxe Comfort Headrest fully articulates for infinite adjustability. Height adjustable and locks into place.
- Standard tilt-up armrests are height/tilt adjustable. Available on 400 lbs. rated chair.
- Deluxe soft touch tilt-up armrests, height and tilt adjustable. Available on 325 lbs. rated chair.
- Heavy duty knee-tilt mechanism designed for a lifetime of use.
- Extra strong gas pressure spring for infinitely variable height adjustment.
- Castors available for either carpeted or hard floors.
- User Stature: 5' 9" to 6' 6".
- Weight rating: 325 lbs. for chairs fitted with composite 5-star base and deluxe armrests.
- Weight rating: 400 lbs. for chairs fitted with aluminum 5-star base and standard tilt-up armrests.
Mechanical Components: 5 years
Frame: 10 years
Cushion & Trim Warranty: 3 years
|Backrest (height x width)|| 24" x 21"|
|Seat Cushion (width x depth)|| 22" x 19"|
|Seat Height, Standard cylinder|| 18" to 21"|
|Seat Height, Tall cylinder||19.5" to 23.5"|
Unique ratcheting feature locks headrest angle into 4 positions
Two inch height adjustment with 5 locking positions
||Deluxe Comfort Headrest (DCH)|
Developed by a Swedish ergonomics firm
Adjusts to neck and head
|Standard tilt-up armrests
weight rating: 400 lbs.
||Deluxe tilt-up armrests
weight rating: 250 lbs.
Not for 24/7
304 stainless steel tubes
weight rating: 325 lbs.
|Reinforced Nylon Composite
Rating: 325 lbs.
||Heavy Duty Black Cast Aluminum
Weight Rating: 400 lbs.
||Heavy Duty Polished Cast Aluminum|
Weight Rating: 400 lbs.
60mm Hard Casters|
60mm Soft Casters
Glides (Non Rolling)
20" x 22" Standard|
21" x 22" Optional
Black cloth (one/two colors)|
Standard automotive leather
Deluxe European leather
Deluxe automotive leather (Tuscany)
View Fabrics (Colors vary according to your monitor)|
Chair Pros - Orange County's Business Chairs and Ergonomic Office Equipment
brought to your office.
Copyright ©2002- Erik Borg, All Rights Reserved