- Relax your shoulders.
- Support your feet with either the floor or a footrest.
- Make sure the angle between your torso and legs is 90º or greater.
- Illuminate your documents properly with a task light.
- Take several short breaks each hour that include getting away from your work station and typical work tasks.
- Place directly in front of the keyboard
(centered on g/h split) with the top of the screen at or below eye level
(at least 24" from eyes).
- Adjust so there is no glare on the screen.
- Use a document holder to place documents as close to the monitor as possible, and
preferably at the same height and viewing distance.
- Adjust the keyboard to keep your arms, wrists
and hands in a straight line with your hands slightly lower than your
- Place the mouse and keyboard at the same height.
- Allow sufficient clearance below the keyboard for your knees and legs to move.
- Keep the seat back nearly straight upright, or
slightly reclined if you have head support.
- Allow 2"-3" of space between the seat
cushion and your knee crease.
N-Tune™ ergonomic revolution...|
This N-Tune™ system is designed to encourage you to keep your working surface high, and then sit and stand during your workday. Move your working habits toward burning calories and keeping flexible.
Chair Pros - Orange County's Business Chairs and Ergonomic Office Equipment
brought to your office.
Copyright ©2002- Erik Borg, All Rights Reserved